Monday, January 25, 2021

I was recently looking for a place to vacation and came across a high quality travel website geared towards gay men.  I thought the website content and design was extraordinary.  I also noticed that they didn't mention vacation rentals anywhere on their Palm Springs page.  I had to contact them to see if they'd consider listing some of Dry Heat Resorts properties on their website (Being the capitalist that i am).  What they offered me, instead, was even better: an article on their website.  I accepted their generous offer, answered their well thought out questions, and am proud to have a feature article about Dry Heat Resorts on their website.  Click here to check it out:   https://mrhudsonexplores.com/mr-hudson-on/dry-heat-resorts-feeling-like-at-home-away-from-home-in-palm-springs/

3 comments:

  1. I read your post and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.simple rental agreement format michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are providing good knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thank you.Homes for sale Portola valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Sharing such a useful information All in one pack with full on Information
    Homestays in Sakleshpur

    ReplyDelete