Friday, December 1, 2017

4 Saints Restaurant, Rooftop Upscale Dining, Bar & Lounge Now Open

The brand new Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel in downtown Palm Springs features a rooftop pool with expansive views, cabanas and a selection of top-notch dining and drinking options.  The dining and drinking options have been specially curated to create a delightful and upscale, yet laid-back, experience.

I recently had dinner at 4 Saints, the rooftop restaurant, bar and lounge.  First let me say that the ambience of this place is chic, modern, warm, rich and elegant all rolled into one beautiful indoor/outdoor space.  Tables feature soft supple brown leather chairs, a cluster of modern light fixtures dangle overhead, and even the bottles of alcohol at the bar have their own mood lighting.  This coupled with futuristic sounding lounge music creates a stunning social setting. 

The menu is made up of sharable small plates, amped up with international flavors,  inspired by the fresh, clean spirit of Mediterranean cooking.  I was there with a friend so we decided to start the evening off with the "Slim Jim Eggplant" appetizer.  While waiting for this first course to arrive, we enjoyed some cocktails.  I started with a Jack and Coke and thought it was the best Jack and Coke I had had.  My second drink was one of their signature drinks.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the name but do remember really enjoying the libation.  So far so good.  The Eggplant appetizer sure looked pretty, but both me and my friend thought it was kind of bland.  Mental note, don't order the Slim Jim Eggplant.  This was the only let down of the evening.  My friend ordered the Dry Aged Duck entree and was very happy with his choice.  That dish came with Foie Gras sausage, dates, sweet and sour beets and caramelized fennel. I ordered the Baja Kampachi, a smoky fish dish that came with the most amazing sauce I've ever had.  If you like fish, you are going to love the Baja Kampachi.

On top of the unique amazing food and perfectly crafted cocktails, the service was exemplary.

In my opinion, 4 Saints at the Rowan Palm Springs offers a five star dining and drinking experience.    Click here to learn more: http://www.rowanpalmsprings.com/palm-springs-restaurants/rooftop-bar-restaurant/

No comments:

Post a Comment